Monday, October 4, 2010

Dream Journal Entries

I'm just going to jump right in here.

3/20/06
I was trying to get my dodgeball team from home together because we had a match. I said I was going to the bathroom, but I actually went to go get O'Malley and Jimmy. Then all of these circumstances happened in which we almost died, like a train with jutting, knife points came off its tracks at us, or a really big guy attacked us with dental supplies. (What the fuck? Where did that come from?) We eventually made it back to the game as Senator McCarthy started arresting people.
They started setting up a carnival in Germany, and I was helping out for whatever reason. German rap was playing and I knew the translation, but wouldn't tell what it was because it was a bunch of inappropriate stuff and swearing.

3/26/06
Kyle and I were living in what seemed to be Emily and Molly's room. (Kyle and my dorm room in South Hall was exactly identical to Molly and Emily's room. Why would it surprise me that it looked like their room, or any other person in the dorm.) We were doing work in the morning and Kyle started playing Swan Song on guitar. I got jealous that he learned a Zeppelin song before me, especially a rare unreleased song. He could even play the drum parts. It turns out when I woke up, Swan Song was playing on my cd player.

3/29/06
I thought I had written down this epic dream twice due to dreams afterward where I had recounted what happened, but I guess I tricked myself. I even wrote it down in the dream. It started off with me and I think a lady who was supposed to be my Mom going into some abandoned warehouse. (Warehouse dreams usually turn into zombie dreams for me). Somehow, she turned into a zombie (yep), and a group of assassins came into the building as well. My mission (I guess I'm a spy now or something?) was to get out, and the only way out was on the first floor. There were zombies or bandits on every floor. I ran into Napoleon Dynamite, and together we tried to escape. I shot some bandits and stabbed a zombie in the head, and eventually we made it out.

4/17/06
We were getting ready for a dodgeball tournament, where teams from Canada and Florida were coming. (ah yes, really stretching here. All the way from Canada and Florida? No way! Maybe even Ohio!) The governor wanted us to win. For some reason, you couldn't exceed the team's maximum weight limit, so Pikachu was one of my players, because he was light. (This is evidence that we played ENTIRELY too much SMASH Bros. sophomore year).

5/2/06
Me and a bunch of other crime fighters had to fit into one little car in order to find whoever it is we were looking for. I had to face Trevelian, who betrayed me just like he did in Goldeneye. Some guy had to be put in a cage in the car because he turned into an alligator sometimes. Or something along those lines.

5/4/06
My dream had a lot of stuff from Silent Hill (Jizz Jizz, you really fucked us over with that videogame. I had so many Silent Hill related nightmares that year.) Me and Cilke and a few others started off in separate cages with one of those acid spitting zombie things. I had to let it spray acid at me to corrode the metal bars so we could get out. Then I killed the thing with a hammer and freed everyone. I found a huge group of people in another cage, so I freed them too and then we went to go stock up on food. It was a trick, and the people tried to lock us in.
Then I was in some fish store with Jimmy and Lauren, and Angelina Jolie was the main bad person ("main bad person?" What am I, 5? Is she the boss for this level? What the shit, I need to go back in time and tell my former self to learn how to write, or at least not to sound like an asshole.) Lauren bought a fish with a bunch of weird tentacles coming out. Me and Jimmy left, and when we came back, the tentacle thing was huge and tried to eat Lauren. I couldn't do anything because Angelina grabbed her and locked themselves in a big house. Then me and Jimmy had to battle Pyramid Head (GOD DAMN IT I HATE WHEN PYRAMID HEAD SHOWS UP IN MY DREAMS).

5/10/06
In one dream I was playing a huge game of darts. (ok....)

6/2/06
A zombie infection broke out, so Jordan and I ran away from our host family in France when they got attacked. We ran to a park, where the infection hadn't hit yet.

6/8/06
In part of my dream I jumped off a huge diving board into the ocean. The current was really strong and started carrying me off, but I was saved by a fireman. Then I found a ninja weapon. I played with it for a while, but then left it. The next day, Ani was dressed like a ninja with the weapon I had and some other gear. He looked so funny that I took a picture, which made him mad. He started fighting me. I was trying to fight fairly, but he bit me, so I punched him in the eye and then woke up. (I would would never, ever want to start fighting with Ninja-Ani for the record.)

No comments:

Post a Comment