Friday, August 31, 2012

My Conversation with Hamdan Cononombo

I LOVE when scammers send me emails with poor grammar.  They are SO MUCH FUN.



July 27, 2012
Subject: PLEASE LET US ACHIEVE THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: --

FROM THE DESK OF MR HAMDAN CONOMBO.
MANAGER AUDIT&ACCOUNT DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA OUGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO.
I am Mr.Hamdan Cononombo Manager Audit/Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A ) Ougadougou Burkina-Faso, i would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.i have a Foreign Customer,Manfred Hoffman from Germany who was an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor, he was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Nineteen
Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($19.3m) in one of his Private US dollar Account that was been managed by me as his Customer's Account Officer.
Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and it's closing balance except me and the customer who is (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in
accordance with the law.
Now,if you are interested and really sure of your trustworthy,accountability and confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment, contact me through my email for further details.i expect your letter.
our sharing ratio will be 50% for me and 40% for you.while 10% will be for the neccesary expenses that might occur along the line.
i expect your reply urgently.
thanks
Mr Hamdan Conombo.



 
July 27, 2012
Subject: Re: PLEASE LET US ACHIEVE THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hello Mr. Hamdan Cononombo,

I was delighted to find your email in my inbox this morning, because your proposal seems most intriguing.  I am absolutely interested in partnering with you since it appears to be such a sure bet, what with there being no hitches and all.  I have minimal experience with posing as a Next of Kin for someone that I have never met, but I'm sure that with proper planning, we can pull this heist off.  Is this a heist?  If not, I think we should call it a heist amongst ourselves, at least for the sake of retaining a covert atmosphere.

I am 100% interested, and I can assure you that you can count on my "[trust], accountability confidentiality."  Please provide further details. 

Regards,
Alan Grant

PS. I own a dog.  I'm not sure if this information is helpful in any way, but I wanted to put it out there for your benefit.




July 28, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Dear Alan Grant ,        
                  
              
           Thanks you very much for your reply to my business proposal.I have to say that i really appreciate your interest and willingness to find confidence in responding to my mail about this proposal in order to assist me to realize this very transaction and as well share the benefits together with me. be communicating with me through this very email address.

I want to re-assure you that you have made a very wise decision if you have accepted to help me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to profit and many more bigger things to handle together once after this very business.
You must know that here in Africa,as a fast developing continent,many good deals and opportunities do exist, but our major problem has been that of finding reliable and honest partners abroad to collaborate with us.If you prove yourself, you will never regret knowing me as a partner, recently a colleague of mine in another bank had carried out a similar opportunity and successfully tranfered a fund of the same nature into a foriegn account without hitches.feel free to ask further questions.

Well,i got your contact email address through internet research as i was conducting researches to link-up a reliable foreign partner to help me carry out this transaction.On coming accross your contact, i was touched spiritually and physically to connect you, with great feelings that you might be of great help to me,hence i decided to contact you after passing through some days of fasting when i discovered of this unclaimed fund in my department.

I am a very positive believer and my intuitions have never deceived me before,as a result, i have the absolute convinction that you will neither betray nor disappoint me in this transaction.Rather,i am very hopeful that you will give me all the maximum assistance needed to realize this transaction since the banking ethics states here that if such fund is not claimed after eight years it will enter into the bank's treasury and becomes the inherittance of the government.

since then the bank has been waiting for a forigner who will apply as the next of kin so that they will release the fund to the person but be informed that the late customer perished along side his entire family in the air accident.

To be very honest with you, this business i have introduced to you is very genuine and highly benefitial.Besides, it is 100% risk-free because no trouble or problem is associated with it either in the short-run or in the long-run as i have been working with this bank for many years till now and hence,i know all its hidden secrets very well and have mapped out my good strategies to carry out this transaction without any failure.

Nonetheless before we proceed,you should please try to call me on my private phone number: 00226 78 76 2077, immediately after reading through this mail for us to have a brief talk about this transaction so that i can advise you properly on the best steps we are to follow to achieve maximum success in this transaction.

After our brief talk, i will without delay send you the application form which you should fill and re-send to the bank here for the transaction to begin as this transaction needs very urgent and extra-important attention.

N.B:Please trust in me and in this transaction just as i have trusted you before opening the secret of this business to you because about 99.9% of all genuine transactions all over the world is based on mutual trust and understanding.Where we don't have trust in ourselves,it means there is no possible genuine transaction.I will require you to claim as a former business partner of that deceased customer of the bank though this is the content of the application.

You need not to doubt anything about the reality of this transaction because it is an existing one,this truth you will discover and confess yourself as we go further in this deal.also note that as we start it is very important that you will be checking your mails at least twice a day,in reply to this then you will get the application form.
 I hope to receive your call immediately for further explanations before we start.

Thanks and best regards 
 HAMDAN CONOMBO.



July 30, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hello Hamdan Conombo,

Whoa buddy!  Slow down, you're going a mile a minute!  I agree that I am as excited about this business opportunity as you are, but that first paragraph was near unintelligible, and I think there were some intense run-ons happening; your second sentence was 42 words long!  Can a brother get some periods up in here?

However, I must admit that I am as thrilled about this opportunity as you seem to be.  You seem like a very genuine person that I can trust, so I have no qualms about sharing in this once-in-a-lifetime heist opportunity with you.  You mentioned that you know all of the bank's "hidden secrets very well and have mapped out [your] good strategies to carry out this transaction without any failure," which puts my worries right at ease.  It is good to know that I'm talking with a friend that I can trust: someone who knows the all the secrets of the banking industry.

You mentioned that once we pull off this heist, that we will split the prize 50% to you, 40% to me, and 10% to any costs that come along the way.  As a good friend, can I request a bigger share than the 40%?  After all, it is my information that is being used in the next-of-kin documents.  I was just wondering why you chose to split it the way that you did.  Maybe we can go with a 48/42/10 kind of split?  What do you say?

Please send me along the information that I must submit for the banking documents.  I look forward to working with you on this.

Your pal,
Alan Grant






August 1, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: Alan Grant

Dear friend.
i want you to fill this form with your personal informations as indicated in the blank space,fill correctly and send to the bank with email address in this form and lets see what will be the response from the bank, if the bank answer us posetively then we proceed with the transfer but whereby we they bank reject the application then there is no need for us to disturb ourselves only to take it that we have tried. so do this and get back to me. am waiting.below is the copy of the application.
******************************
******************************

******************************

**************
 

ATTN DR PETER GAMBO.
Foreign Remittance Director
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A )
Ouagadougoue Burkina-Faso

West Africa.Email: bboaatbboaa@live.fr
RE-SUBJECT TRANSFER PAYMENT OF $19.3 million RELEASE OF USD INHERITANCE FUND CLAIM.
I am ......................from....
........I hereby apply for the immediate release of my inheritance fund amounting to (19.3 million united states dollars) which belongs to MY LATE /Partner MR.MANFRED HOFFMAN,the account holder of boa N" 2627578-2341 I am sorry for not putting up appearance since his untimely death, It was due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control. I humbly solicit for your immediate attention towards my application.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS..................
SWIFT CODE IF ANY?..................
BANK NAME..................... 
 PERSONAL TEL NUMBERS................
PERSONAL FAX NUMBERS....................
EMAIL ADD.--------------------------
------
 BANK ADDRESS................
 AGE ---------------
 COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.................
 COUNTRY RESIDING NOW..............
 MARITIAL STATUS-------------------
OCCUPATION:...................
.   
OWN A COMPANY?---------------
EMPLOYED?-------------
UN-EMPLOYED?------------------
-
SELF EMPLOYED?....................
RETIRED?.....................
SINCERELY---------------------
------------------------------

-------

Yes, this is the font that the "bank" chose.  The Bank of Africa (BOA).  I feel like I've heard of BoA before...



August 1, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hello friend,

You don't need to be so formal by calling me Mr. Grant.  You can just call me Dr. Grant, like my friends do.  I can tell that you like the color green; it is my favorite color to.  I am finding that we have quite a bit in common.

I was a bit confused about your phrase "if the bank answer us posetively then we proceed with the transfer but whereby we they bank reject..."  What message are you trying to convey here?  I know that you like your run-on sentences, but it seems more detrimental than anything else in this case.  Why would the bank reject our application?  I thought you mentioned that you knew "hidden secrets" in regard to the banking industry; why would they do that to us?  Perhaps you would be able to find some loophole if the situation comes to it?

Please let me know, because I want to make sure that we still trust each other to make sure that this bank transfer will definitely go through.

Your friend,
Dr. Alan Grant



August 1, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: Alan Grant

 
Dr Grant,
            just fill the form first and send to the bank, that is the reason why i ask you to fill the form and send to the bank first, so go ahead and send the form to the bank and get back to me ok, hope this finds you well,
looking forward to hearing from you.
Hamdan Conombo.



August 1, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hello Hamdan!

Your last message left me a bit confused.  You mentioned that it might not go through, so I wanted to check with you to ensure that we do everything in our power to make sure we nail this heist thoroughly. 

You haven't mentioned about my proposed update to our split deal.  I have recently fallen on hard times, what with the recent decline in the Curling industry.  I had a lot of money invested there, and I'm in deep with the wrong kind of people if you catch my drift, so this money would really help me out of a bind.  Are you willing to move it up to a 45/45 split with 10% going to unforeseen costs?

Please let me know, I've got mouths to feed (I am of course referring to my aforementioned dog, Captain Woof).

Your friend,
Dr. Grant



August 1, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: Alan Grant


OK? THERE IS NO PROBLEM ABOUT THAT.FILL THE FORM LETS PROCEED.



August 2, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hello Hamdan,

This is wonderful news!  Captain Woof and I are in your debt.  I say that we get on with the heist!  Before I send the form, in your experience would it be preferred if the form were handwritten or if it is acceptable that I type the responses?  I only ask because I want to make sure the process goes as quickly and as smoothly as possible with no bumps.  Please let me know the best method and I'll send this out post haste.

Your BFF,
Dr. Alan Grant



August 2, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: Alan Grant

Any of the option is ok.



August 3, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Good morrow to you Hamdan!

I appreciate the creative freedom that you're allowing me with this form.  I was considering the possibility of going all out and getting some serious calligraphy going, but I decided that it would be most effective if I just provide my information by typing it out.  So here goes.  I hope the following information will be sufficient for us to pull this heist off so that we can both live like kings, and that Captain Woof can live like a dog equivalent to a king , whatever that may be.  I'm guessing it will involve a lot of dog bones, but that's just speculation.

Now, on to the questions in the form:

Account numbers: you might need to provide that information, as I am not privy to such information
Swift code if any?: I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that there is no swift code
Bank name: again, this might be something you will be more of an expert than me
Personal tel numbers: I'm not sure what the tel number is for this account, are you aware of any?
Personal fax numbers: I am not in possession of a fax machine and I hope that I never will
Email Add: corporatesir111@yahoo.com
Bank address: Hamdan, do you know the bank address for this transfer?
Age: 55
Country of origin: USA
Country residing now: USA
Marital status: widower
Occupation: Embalmer
Own a company?: not yet!  But with your help maybe I will!
Employed?: yes
Un-employed?: redundant question
Self-employed?: yes
Retired?: no
Sincerely: Dr. Grant

I hope this information helps!  I wasn't sure of the bank information, so maybe you can update with that. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Your friend,
Dr. Grant



August 7, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo


Hello my good friend Hamdan,

Were you able to use your banking contacts and lethal understanding of all banking secrets to get this process started?  Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help, as I am very eager to get my hands onto some of that sweet, sweet cash.

I am looking to hearing from you, partner.

Dr. Grant



August 13, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Dearest Hamdan,

Please let me know we have our hands on that sweet, sweet cash.



August 14, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hamdan,

Perhaps it would be easier if I were to provide my account information rather than yours?  Maybe the money could be deposited directly into my account if I were to give you all of the necessary details, which might simplify this obviously complicated process.

Please let me know if that might work.

Your partner,
Dr. Grant






August 15, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: Alan Grant

we have to pay 10.000£ to retrieve the file for the transfer, are you capable for this? then reply and have the account number for the payment, otherwise dont write me again.




August 15, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hey buddy, what's with the 'tude?  Don't feel so down, of course I can pay the retrieving money, that makes perfect sense!  But since we are equal partners and all, I hope you understand that I only have 9.076£ in my account.  The only way I think I can come up with the rest is by selling myself.  Would you be able to back the remainder?  Please let me know soon so that I know whether I will have to perform sexual favors on strangers in order to get the rest of the transfer money.

Your friend,
Dr. Grant



August 20, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Hamdan Cononombo

To: Alan Grant

idiot, dont write here again



August 20, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

My good friend Hamdan,

I think that your email account may have been hacked, because someone wrote me a terrible message.  It does not make sense, not only because of the poor grammar, but because I have already agreed to pay the legal fees required.  I don't understand why you are refusing to accept my money.  If you could just tell your banking friends that, perhaps we can get this transfer and complete the heist.  WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE???

Your friend,
Dr. Grant



August 22, 2012
Subject: Thank you for replying me Mr. Grant

From: Alan Grant

To: Hamdan Cononombo

Hamdan,

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment